Innovation And Creativity
|LENGTH OF COURSE
||1 full day
||$550.00 + HST
||Holiday Inn & Suites
101 Kanata Avenue, Ottawa
How to stimulate creative thinking in an intellectually diverse workgroup. Learn to assess and then tailor the physical and psychological environment to stimulate creative thought, and how to manage the process of innovation for maximum impact on your organization.
||Defining Innovation and Creativity
Strategy of innovation
- Models of innovation
- Knowledge, Competences, Creative assets
- Knowledge Management
Transforming Creativity and Innovation In Profits
- Recognizing the Potential of innovation
- The role of creativity
- Reducing uncertainty
- Choosing the right profit sight
- Creative Environments for Innovation
Innovation and Globalization
- Incubating Creative Ideas
- Financing and Entrepreneurial Activities
- Innovation policy and implementation
- Translating creativity into innovation and in profit
- Globalization for innovation
- Innovation in the emerging economies
- Open innovation
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to set up a successful innovative strategy
- The correlation between Creativity and innovation
- Transforming brilliant Ideas into innovative products and services
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone interested in developing skills and techniques in Innovation and creativity management.
Download this course description as a printable PDF.
To pay by cheque or to request an invoice, please print and complete the following Registration Form.
Please read and understand the Cancellation Policy before confirming your attendance.