|LENGTH OF COURSE
||2 full days
||$850.00 + HST
||Holiday Inn & Suites
101 Kanata Avenue, Ottawa
This focuses on understanding business and organizational ethics and the importance of ethics. During this seminar, the basics of ethics are covered and time is allocated for what-if scenarios. To the extent possible, the what-if-scenarios will be supplied by the students from actual experiences and incorporated into the discussions.
Ethics is a philosophy of living. The importance of ethics governing business will be examined in detail. Also discussed will be the ethical principles that govern organizational dynamics. The balance of power between employer and employee and the relationship between manager and employees will be discussed.
- What is Ethics
- Basis of Ethics
- Personal Values
- Ethics and the Law
- Personal Ethics
- Cultural Ethics
- Code of Ethics
- Unethical Practices
- To Act or Not to Act
- Work Ethic
- Business Myths
- Good News Stories
- Bad News Stories
- Ethical Negotiation
- Truth Telling
- Professional and Business Tactics
- Conflict of Interest
- Bribes and Kickbacks
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understanding of personal ethical basis
- The importance of ethical values in our life and all aspects of business.
- Understanding the tactics that may be used and how to counter them
- Awareness of ethics in a business environment
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- all employees and employers
- managers in the public and private sector who want to learn how to improve their management skills in dealing with employees by dealing with them ethically.
- employees who want to learn about business ethics and how business ethics relates to the actions of their firm.
- individuals who want to understand the relationship between business, professional and personal ethics.
Download this course description as a printable PDF.
To pay by cheque or to request an invoice, please print and complete the following Registration Form.
Please read and understand the Cancellation Policy before confirming your attendance.